Our Human Resources program is responsible for planning, organizing, developing, and administering uniform human resources, risk management and safety policies, procedures, programs, and services.
Human Resources provides technical advice and decision making in all areas of human resource administration, including:
- Benefits administration
- Employee relations
- HRIS system administration
- Job recruitment and selection
- Labor relations
- Performance management
- Training programs
Snohomish Health District has about 160 full and part-time staff. Most employees are represented by one of four unions:
- American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees (AFSCME)
- Professional and Technical Employees - Allied Professional Health Unit (PTE-APHU)
- Professional and Technical Employees - Environmental Health (PTE-EH)
- Washington State Nurses Association (WSNA)
Health District Job Opportunities
Snohomish Health District is an equal opportunity employer and all job applicants will receive consideration for hiring without regard to:
- Marital status
- National origin
- Political affiliations
- Sexual orientation
- Any other non-merit factor
Reasonable job accommodations will be made for persons with disabilities.
Employees must be tobacco-free upon hire and to remain tobacco-free during employment with the Snohomish Health District. This supports our tobacco prevention efforts within the Snohomish County community.