Drive-Thru Testing Available by Appointment
NOTICE: At this time, both positive and negative test results for people tested at a Snohomish Health District drive-thru site are being delivered via phone call. Public health staff will call the number you provided when your results are known.
Registration and Appointment Process
Click additional tabs at top of page or below (if on mobile device) to navigate to Registration and Eligibility Criteria
Drive-thru testing schedule
Monday 9/28: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Tuesday 9/29: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Wednesday 9/30: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Thursday 10/1: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Friday 10/2: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
In addition to the Everett site, the Health District will also be offering testing at the Lynnwood Food Bank on Tuesday, September 29. Appointments will be available from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at 5320 176th St SW.
OTHER TESTING OPTIONS
See this table for other testing locations in Snohomish County and information on testing for non-medical reasons, such as travel.
You can also visit the Department of Health's webpage to find COVID-19 testing locations throughout Washington State.
Note: Please be sure to contact the testing provider and your insurance for specific questions.
For questions no answered on this page or in the FAQ below, please email email@example.com or call 425-258-8425. Language assistance is available by phone.
- WHAT TYPE OF TEST IS PERFORMED AT SNOHOMISH HEALTH DISTRICT TESTING SITES
- HOW DO I MAKE AN APPOINTMENT?
- THE SYSTEM SAID I’M ELIGIBLE, BUT WHY AREN’T THERE APPOINTMENT TIMES AVAILABLE?
- IS THERE A COST FOR BEING TESTED AT THE DRIVE-THRU SITES?
- WHEN AND HOW WILL I RECEIVE RESULTS?
- I WAS TOLD MY TEST WAS POSITIVE/NEGATIVE, BUT HOW DO I GET DOCUMENTATION FOR MY EMPLOYER?
- IS THIS THE ONLY TESTING OPTION?
- ARE PEOPLE TESTED FOR OTHER ILLNESSES, TOO?
- WHY ISN’T EVERYONE BEING TESTED?
- WHAT ABOUT TESTING FOR TRAVEL?