Please join us to discuss options for providing WIC services to clients of the Snohomish Health District.
- The Health District notified the State Department of Health they will no longer provide WIC services effective July 1, 2020.
- There are currently 3,895 WIC clients receiving WIC services from the Health District in Lynnwood and Everett.
- Our plan is to find other contractors so there is no break in services to clients.
- Tuesday, February 4, 2020, 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Lynnwood Public Library, large meeting room
- 19200 44th Ave W
- Lynnwood, WA
We welcome your participation and questions. If you cannot attend in person, please feel free to send questions or comments to Cathy.Franklin@doh.wa.gov or 360-236-3648. See more about Washington WIC here.