FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 4, 2022
BOARD OF HEALTH MEETING, March 8
FULL BOARD TO CONVENE FOR REGULAR BUSINESS
SNOHOMISH COUNTY, Wash. – The Board of Health will hold its regular meeting at 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday, March 8, 2022.
Dial-in: 253-215-8782; Meeting ID: 922 5868 2166
The full board packet for the meeting is available online, and the agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes
- Approval of minutes of the regular meeting of February 8, 2022
- Public Comment
- Public comment will not be taken at the meeting. However, the public is encouraged to submit written comments prior to the meeting by emailing the Board Clerk at email@example.com. Please email your comments no later than 1 p.m. on March 8 so staff can prepare them for submission into the record. Comments received will be read aloud as part of the "Public Comment" section on the agenda.
- Consent Agenda
- Approve vouchers and Res. 22-11 authorizing Health District expenditures from January 16, 2022, to February 15, 2022 (no staff report; S. Centanni)
- Authorize the Administrative Officer to sign amendment #1 to the consolidated contract with the Washington State Department of Health (SR 22-009; K. Curtis)
- Policy POL 120.003 concerning telecommuting (SR 22-010; P. Aguilar)
- Legislative update (no staff report; N. Thomsen)
- Administrative Officer's Report
- Health Officer's Report
- Executive Session
- The Snohomish Health District Board of Health will recess and convene into Executive Session for the purposes of sale, acquisition, or lease of real property pursuant to RCW 42.30.110(1)(c), potential litigation pursuant to RCW 42.30.110(1)(i), and personnel matter pursuant to RCW 42.30.110(1)(g) to evaluate qualifications of an applicant for public employment. Executive Session is expected to last up to 15 minutes. Unless extended to a later time, the Board will reconvene into regular session at ____ p.m. and is not expected to take action.
- Written Reports
- Sound Foundation for Public Health Annual Report
- Finance Manager's Report for November 2021 (SR 22-006; S. Centanni)
- Finance Manager's Report for December 2021 (SR 22-013; S. Centanni)
- Program Policy Committee draft minutes - Feb. 17
- Administration Committee draft minutes - Feb. 23
- Executive Committee draft minutes - Feb. 28
- Public Health Advisory Council draft minutes - Feb. 23
- Information Items
- Upcoming meetings
Visit the Board of Health webpages at www.snohd.org/boardofhealth.