Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
November 2, 2019, 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM @ Henry M. Jackson Conference Center, Everett Community College
This fair expands on last year’s Marshallese Health Fair. All Compact of Free Association (COFA) Islanders are invited. Last year, several hundred people attended, 56 were screened for diabetes, 72 were tested for tuberculosis, and more than 60 received help enrolling in health insurance.
This year, participants can expect:
- Help enrolling in medical insurance
- Health screening and information
What do I need for insurance?
To qualify for COFA Islander Health Care, you must:
- Be a COFA Islander living in Washington state
- Agree to file federal taxes even if you do not have an income
- Have no other medical assistance or health insurance
- Quality based on income level. For income requirements, go to www.hca.wa.gov/about-hca/apple-health-medicaid/cofa-islander-health-care
To enroll, please bring with you:
- Your passport or I-94
- Household income information
- Social security numbers and dates of birth for each person in your household
November 2, 2019, 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM @ Everett Community College
If you would like to sign up to volunteer at this health fair, please email me at TQuinn@snohd.org