Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
February 4, 2020, 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM @ Lynnwood Public Library
Please join us to discuss options for providing WIC services to clients of the Snohomish Health District.
• The Health District notified the State Department of Health they will no longer provide WIC services effective July 1, 2020.
• There are currently 3,895 WIC clients receiving WIC services from the Health District in Lynnwood and Everett.
• Our plan is to find other contractors so there is no break in services to clients.
• Tuesday, February 4, 2020, 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
• Lynnwood Public Library, large meeting room
o 19200 44th Ave W
o Lynnwood, WA
We welcome your participation and questions. If you cannot attend in person, please feel free to send questions or comments to Cathy.Franklin@doh.wa.gov or 360-236-3648.
February 4, 2020, 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Anyone who works with food, in any way, is required to have a Food Workers Card. You do not need to register ahead of time. Plan to arrive 15 minutes early to ensure time for parking and signing in. There is no admittance after the class starts. Please leave young children at home.
February 4, 2020, 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM