School Advisory Workgroup
The School Advisory Workgroup (SAW) will be a cooperative effort between Snohomish County Health Department School Health and Safety Program and the school-related community. The SAW will meet regularly to review updates in the school program and issues experienced by school partners. This is a chance for our school partners to have input. We value your opinions and want you to assist the Health Department in the development of policies & procedures related to our school program, including inspection frequency, content, the costs involved, training, compliance recommendations and the development of educational materials.
- Meetings will be held three times a year, October, January and April. Meetings will be virtual. The first meeting will be on Tuesday April 18th at 1pm.
- Membership open to anyone who is a Snohomish County school stakeholder that wants to participate. We encourage representatives from both public and private schools to join. We hope that individuals from maintenance, safety, facilities, and any other interested parties participate.
If you would like to join the workgroup, please email us at EHschools@snoco.org to indicate your interest and your background. We want to have a wide representation of industry participating on this committee.
Current SAW Members
- Olivera Dobranic (Mukilteo School District)
- Inez Garcia (Snohomish School District)
- James Long (Marysville School District)
- Kevin Cruse (Stanwood-Camano School District)
- Layne Erdman (Edmonds School District)
- Autumn Paskell (Cypress Adventist School)
- Amanda Carroll (Snohomish County Health Department)
- Megan Bertolacci (Snohomish County Health Department)
- Ramiro Rios (Snohomish County Health Department)