FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 3, 2020
Heather Thomas, 425.508.4980
COVID-19 Drive-Thru Testing Update
SNOHOMISH COUNTY, Wash. – The Snohomish Health District will continue drive-thru testing this week at McCollum Park, 600 128th St. SE in Everett.
Online registration is now open at www.snohd.org/drive-thru-testing, with appointments for this week starting Tuesday, August 4.
Testing is expected to remain at McCollum Park through the end of this week. Work continues to move the drive-thru testing site to a location with increased capacity in future weeks.
For the week of August 3 the schedule is as follows:
- Tuesday, August 4, from noon to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 5, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursday, August 6, from noon to 7 p.m.
- Friday, August 7, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Testing will be available to those who are:
Sick and have developed any of the following symptoms within the last 14 days:
- Difficulty breathing,
- Muscle pain or body aches,
- Sore throat,
- Runny nose or nasal congestion, or
- New loss of taste or smell.
Individuals without symptoms who:
- Are a close contact of a confirmed case, or
- Live in a congregate setting, like a shelter, group home or assisted living facility, or
- Work in a location that has had a case, or
- Are part of a family or social network that has had a case, or
- Work in healthcare, EMS, law enforcement or other fields where work settings have a higher risk of catching or spreading COVID-19, or
- Are part of a racial or ethnic group that has been disproportionately impacted by this virus in terms of rate or severity of cases (this includes people who are Black, Latinx, Native American/Alaskan Native, or Pacific Islander).
The community is encouraged to help prevent the spread of illness and to support the response to this outbreak by staying informed and sharing reliable information. This is a very fluid situation and information will be updated at www.snohd.org/ncov2019 and the Health District’s social media channels.