FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 12, 2021
Kari Bray, 425.339.5223
BOARD OF HEALTH MEETING, July 13
FULL BOARD TO CONVENE FOR REGULAR BUSINESS
SNOHOMISH COUNTY, Wash. – The Board of Health will hold its regular meeting at 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday, July 13, 2021.
Dial-in: 253-215-8782; ID: 962 6540 9025
The full board packet for the meeting is available online, and the agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes
- Approval of Minutes of the regular meeting of June 8, 2021
- Public Comment
- Public comment will not be taken at the meeting. However, the public is encouraged to submit written comments prior to the meeting by emailing the Board Clerk at email@example.com. Please email your comments no later than 1 p.m. on July 13 so staff can prepare them for submission into the record. Comments received will be read aloud as part of the "Public Comment" section on the agenda.
- Written Reports
- Finance Manager's report for April 2021 (SR 21-062; T. Kellogg)
- Program Policy Committee draft minutes - June 17
- Administration Committee draft minutes - June 23
- Executive Committee draft minutes - June 25
- Consent Agenda
- Authorize the Administrative Officer to sign the memorandum of understanding with PROTEC17 - Allied Professional Health Unit (APHU) regarding the lead Epidemiologist position (SR 21-061; P. Aguilar, K. Curtis)
Authorize the Administrative Officer to sign the supplemental work order (SWO-17-2) between Snohomish Health District and Snohomish County Department of Information Technology for the purpose of receiving information technology support services (SR 21-069; S. Frederick)
Authorize the hiring of up to 6.5 FTE for the HHS Advancing Health Literacy grant (SR 21-067; H. Thomas, K. Curtis)
a. Local Solid Waste Financial Assistance from the Washington State Department of Ecology (SR 21-064; R. Gray, S. Frederick)
b. Termination of the well seal inspection program agreement with the Washington State Department of Ecology (SR 21-065; R. Gray, S. Frederick)
- Administrative Officer's Report
- Health Officer's Report
- Executive Session
a. The Snohomish Health District Board of Health will recess into executive session for the purpose of pending litigation pursuant to RCW 42.30.110(1)(i). Executive session is expected to last up to 10 minutes. Unless extended to a later time, the Board will reconvene into regular session at _____ p.m. and is not expected to take action.
- Information Items
- Upcoming meetings
Visit the Board of Health webpages at www.snohd.org/boardofhealth.