How can I get a replacement card if I lost mine?

You can get a replacement card (with the original test date) at the Snohomish County Health Department Environmental Health office in Everett. You can come into the office or you can call the customer service desk at 425-339-5250 to pay for the card over the phone and have the card mailed to you. If you originally received your card online, you can print a duplicate. The fee for a replacement card is $10. We accept cash, credit and debit (Visa and MasterCard) at the Everett location and credit and debit only online.

Show All Answers

1. Can I take the class and test online?
2. Who can help me if I am having problems with the online site?
3. Do I have to register ahead of time to take the class?
4. When are the classes offered at Snohomish County Health Department?
5. Can I schedule a special class for a group or event that needs food worker cards?
6. How much is the food worker card?
7. How long is the food worker class?
8. Is there an age requirement for the class?
9. How long is my food worker card valid?
10. Do I have to retake the class and test to renew my food worker card?
11. How do I renew my food worker card?
12. I took the test online. I received a 2-year card, but I qualify for a 3-year card?
13. How do I get a 5-year food worker card?
14. How can I get a replacement card if I lost mine?
15. Can I read the test to a child or student with special needs?
16. I am hearing impaired. What are my options for getting a food worker card?
17. Am I required to have a food worker card?
18. What options do I have if I speak a foreign language?
19. When are you too sick to work with food?